Wanted Trp Spykes

Imlach

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Looking for a set of trp Spykes, ideally with rotors as I can't be arsed to buy anything on the side. I expect the full service. No levers needed as I will be putting my favourite go to Chinese takeaway speciality levers from aliexpress.

Has to be shipped to Denmark... Prefer EU sellers so the monkeys at customs don't get hard on when they see my name again as they send out a text message telling me to sell my soul to retrieve my items. But if you're a Brit that finds life dull and fancy sprucing things up with a bit of customs fraud, let me know. You could put their value as a tenner or something...

Will also entertain bb7 brakes if I absolutely have to. I will scornfully purchase them from you, angrily send the money in PayPal. I will be fuming.

Thanks

If I do not find any goodies here I will out of spite downgrade my working hydraulic brake with the cheapest, nastiest mechanical setup I find on aliexpress

Much love
Imlach

"Bolids". How do they come up with such appealing names? But you know I have been looking for a Bicycle Disc Brake Front Rear Caliper Mechanical Cycling Mountain Part Control MTB Bike Cycling Accessories for a long time. Cheers brother!

Latest posts

Back