Trimble..... the adventure continues (mock build Page 6)

ACU digital

4041.jpg

said it before but I reckon a jigsaw pattern over white would look great on a trimble, never seen it done on a bike before and the fat tubes of a Trimble would be ideal.

:idea: mmmmmmmmmmmm ➡️

jigsaw-primary.jpg

or

paul-smith_stripes172_159_.jpg

I'm thinking colour, black is an easy 'cop-out' if all fails I suppose :)

Finsh

Get it dipped in Hardwoods Realtree Camo, or Desert 3 point? it will look the biz and is a rock hard finish, will never wear or scuff as it's diamond hard, but flexible.

It's strange you being told to have it painted 'camo' when your other Trimble was originally camo. And you painted it triple fade .
How about paint your other Trimble back to camo and paint this frame black

… why not neon green front, white in the middle and neon pink rear ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sorry, it's no a klein :D ;)

A psychedelic respray in the 70ies spirit, with big circles would be fine on such a frame :D

24pouces":9eysrl9y said:
… why not neon green front, white in the middle and neon pink rear ?

Erm......... :? No thanks, great on a klein but not on ANY other frame :LOL: , psychedelic circles tho ??? ............ could be fun.

tintin40":9eysrl9y said:
It's strange you being told to have it painted 'camo' when your other Trimble was originally camo. And you painted it triple fade .
How about paint your other Trimble back to camo and paint this frame black

Ahhh but the paint on the original had been sanded down in one small area on the back of the seat tube already so it did need new paint and I really fancied a custom finish in my own choice colours after seeing the excellent job that Kris did of Jez's trimble - You know - the beautiful blue/green/yellow fade with tiger stripes.

trimble2_158.jpg

I know you like the original 'basic' mono colours and I'm not saying I dont but I feel that given the opportunity I may try something different and a little bit more imaginative.

Then again................ I may go back to black and originallity

I remember that frame. It was an excellent job. Took an age to remove.

The best single colours IMHOP would be white or a birght red.

Latest posts

Back