TREK VRX Frame and Shock

smokey_jo

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

Anyone interested in a Trek VRX Frame? Comes with Fox Vanilla coil shock which seems to be working fine - rebound adjuster changes are noticeable and it is not leaking any oil. There's no play in any of the linkages or bushes.

It's a medium size and has a disc mount on the swingarm.

Here's a picture of it built up ...

(That fork in the pic is a 140mm Manitou Minute which was just a little bit too long - I think a 120mm fork would have been better but I was just trying out a full suss for the first time so used what I had.)

Icon (trek own brand?) stem & seatpost, seatclamp. Plus front-mech (BB mounted LX - has a bit of play but works fine) and bottom bracket (UN52 and is still smooth) also included.

I can take more pics and clean it up if required but there's no dents or cracks just a few scratches and scrapes as you would expect from a bike thats 15 years old.

£50 + postage would be nice and I would be happy to split the shock.

Located East Lancs / Nth Yorks border.

Feel free to make me an offer. Also found a pair of WTB Velociraptor tyres barely worn which I'll chuck in too

Re:

Hi, Is it disc specific or will it take V brakes? Also, what does 'medium' equate to, centre BB to top of seat tube? Ta!

Back