Trek Fuel 90/Top Fuel SWING (26")

Immobilinpedalus

Retro Newbie
Hey all. Hoping someone can dig what i have here. Back in 2003 i purchased a Trek Fuel 90 disc bike for a lot of money. Fast forward ca. 10 years and two Trek lifetime warranty frames later, i find myself with this here surplus item. I bought it for one of the frames that failed on me (failed due to locking the suspension all the time) and so never got a chance to use it. But the actual swing i bought because the old swing developed a non vital frature/crack. This is for either Top Fuel or Fuel 90 (i can`t recall) Swing is still "new & unused" but a couple nicks and scuffs here and there from storing in the parts bin. It comes with used bolts/mounts (fully functional) so ready to attach to the main frame. I`m thinking £70 plus intl. shipping which is well under half of what i paid for it back around 2012 or so, but hey feel free to send me an offer :) The frame Trek sent my way now is not compatible with this piece. I am adding a link to a marketplace here that should allow you to view all the pictures. https://www.finn.no/bap/forsale/ad.html ... =149511889

Thanks, Bjørn in Norway

Back