Trek 8700 bullseye hubs

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I don't know how to include links yet!

But, there is a trek 8700 in eBay now.

I've been talking with the seller and unfortunately it's 17" to the top of the tt. Otherwise I'd be bidding myself.

He says it has Bullseye hubs!!!
Nice!

Xt throughout as standard.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

bit of a mish mash, looks like suntour thumbies which were original and some xt and mavic additions over the years, black bullseye hubs were standard on this model.

Size is 18" from looks as I had the 16.5" (sloping top tube) and an 18" (level top tube)

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":16gc4nm1 said:
bit of a mish mash, looks like suntour thumbies which were original and some xt and mavic additions over the years, black bullseye hubs were standard on this model.

Size is 18" from looks as I had the 16.5" (sloping top tube) and an 18" (level top tube)

They are matrix rims he said.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magpiegifts":11mu7rxt said:
retrobikeguy":11mu7rxt said:

Matrix titan II rims

retrobikeguy":4cwwb4r4 said:
Magpiegifts":4cwwb4r4 said:
retrobikeguy":4cwwb4r4 said:

Matrix titan II rims

T
You're bang on the money. Take it them and the bullseye hubs were standard spec for that year.

Shame it's not bigger or id be after it .

Back