Total rebuild - Klein pulse comp, ideas and tips welcome.

Thanks John ;) I think the XT idea is a good one, and as drystonepaul spotted i do have a XT rear mehc so im part way there. An old GT LTS that i once owned had lx and i thought it was great stuff, but as this bike will be a bit of a bling bike i will try and source some nice shining XT parts.

drystonepaul you must have eyes like a hawk...
The stx shifters i have work fine but the plate that seals the bottom of one is missing so i quess i will keep my fingers crossed that i might find a secondhand one.
drystonepaul":2ywabovr said:
Pretty soon you'll be able to recognise the parts you're looking for from a thousand yards.
:cool:

I just want to say thank you to all of you for your help here. Giving me info such as M737/M739 has made my rebuild so much easyer! I've always been a rider and not a bike mechanic but that seems to be changing now!

Oh and good news i'm in negotiation for a rather tidy pair of Rc36's!!!!

Yes the marchozzi bomber's will be for sale and for pennys to be honest, if you look at the state of them you might think twice about buying them. One of the seals are broken and they are in a bit of a mess. I will send you some close up pics if you like? utahdog2003 im guessing with a name like that you might not be in the uk as i am?

Nope, not in the UK. I'm not in Utah either though so go figure on that! Shoot me some pics please, that Z1 has sentimental value to me. :cool:

Back