Too Good To Scrap/Bin??

Full LX bike for a 20? Nice.
Yup found it on Facebook marketplace. Some good bargains there,better than ebay . Few months ago this lady was selling an "old 90s bike" for 30£. Turned out to have a titanium frame XT equipped but sadly soon as i said I'll have the bike someone was already on way to collect it.
I always keep an eye on marketplace for bikes as some people don't know what they have if you know what I mean

A buddy of mine had an identical specced Saracen, it was an 'Andes' which was Orange/green. Same groupset/wheels/tyres etc. That was a Freemans catalogue purchased bike, again not in the Saracen lineup.

Yup found it on Facebook marketplace. Some good bargains there,better than ebay . Few months ago this lady was selling an "old 90s bike" for 30£. Turned out to have a titanium frame XT equipped but sadly soon as i said I'll have the bike someone was already on way to collect it.
I always keep an eye on marketplace for bikes as some people don't know what they have if you know what I mean

Yes, FB Marketplace is definitely the place to get bargains. I've had some good luck there as well.

Whats wrong with the old shifters? If they aren’t actually physically broken they can be brought back to life with some tlc…

Back