Tommasini Super Prestige

chodskibrave

Retro Newbie
Tommasini Super Prestige complete bike for sale.

Blue and Silver seat tube measures 52cm, top tube measures 54cm and down tube measures 52cm, so suitable for rider height of 5'5" to about 5'9".Frame is Columbus steel, "Air" forks are Columbus, triple chain set has 52-42-32 ratios with an 8 speed cassette. Brakes, shifters, Chainset, hubs and headset are all Campagnolo, stem and bars are Cinelli and wheel rims are Mavic open pro's with blue inserts between the spokes to match the frame colour. Hutchinson Quartz tyres. Saddle is a Selle Italia Turbo with freely moving fluted alloy seat post.

This beautiful and very rare bike is fully operational and ready to ride, in good used condition. It is my wife's bike given to her by a relative who rode it round the Yorkshire Dales. After catching the cycling bug, my wife has invested in a modern bike with less racy geometry. She freely admits the Tommasini is faster than her new bike and very eye-catching, but not as comfy as she would like. Bike is in a loft in Norfolk. I am looking for £1000 for this bike. Call David on: 01872510304 or 07902015461 if interested.

Attachments

• Tomassini-0.jpg
    Tomassini-0.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3,826
  • Tomassini-4.jpg
    Tomassini-4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,825
  • Tomassini-7.jpg
    Tomassini-7.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3,825
  • Tomassini-9.jpg
    Tomassini-9.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,825
  • Tomassini-10.jpg
    Tomassini-10.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3,825
  • Tomassini-11.jpg
    Tomassini-11.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3,824
  • Tomassini-13.jpg
    Tomassini-13.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,825
  • Tomassini-12.jpg
    Tomassini-12.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,825
Re:

God damn beautiful bikes but when's a Tommy diamanté going to appear?? Good luck with sale

Could you give the seat tube centre to top measurement, the standover height and the head tube measurement (i.e. the metal bit between the headset cups please.

jono63":2guohj64 said:
Could you give the seat tube centre to top measurement, the standover height and the head tube measurement (i.e. the metal bit between the headset cups please.
Hi Jono, apologies I have been away. The bike is in Norfolk in storage, so cannot measure just now, I will be there next weekend if you are still interested

I'm all for wives and everything but yours must be extra-special for you to choose her above this.

Back