Today's Ride

Repack Rider":2ry01oas said:
The collection of vintage iron was impressive and will take several posts to display. Included was Jeff's first Mountain Goat built in 1980, as well as several more of his early bikes. A strange Ritchey featured a Moots-type suspension. Sevaral Salsas, a Breezer, old Kona, ProCruiser with biplane Ritchey fork, a beautiful Fisher tandem,there were a few Ibises, and even some antique Schwinn iron.

Any chance you or someone else took a pic of the old Kona? :)

al-onestare":30xisezy said:
Repack Rider":30xisezy said:
The collection of vintage iron was impressive and will take several posts to display. Included was Jeff's first Mountain Goat built in 1980, as well as several more of his early bikes. A strange Ritchey featured a Moots-type suspension. Sevaral Salsas, a Breezer, old Kona, ProCruiser with biplane Ritchey fork, a beautiful Fisher tandem,there were a few Ibises, and even some antique Schwinn iron.

Any chance you or someone else took a pic of the old Kona?

Attachments

• chico13.jpg
    chico13.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 302
Yo Woz, that Kona it kinda reminds me of your old AA...

Today rode out to see some pics of Woz' new house. Got soaked again on the way back. Been raining 4 days in a row now. Never seen this much water on this bike lane before today...

Attachments

• flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 290
Repack Rider":2g5m96n9 said:
al-onestare":2g5m96n9 said:
Repack Rider":2g5m96n9 said:

Any chance you or someone else took a pic of the old Kona?

I know this won't excite many but you've made my day! That's the super super super rare 97 Kilauea Special Edition. It's in that bright blue schema...amazing!

It also looks like it's in my size...one of my unicorns...

Re:

Today-Tuesday-A ride to the Bay down along Corte Madera Creek and back home through the Lakes on Mt. Tam, into the Church of the Redwoods...

Attachments

• Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Tam from CM Creek.jpg
    Tam from CM Creek.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 280
Re:

Today-Friday-A solid cloud deck at about 2000', judging it on Mt. Tam-Up to the West about 1000' for some trail riding-cool, about 62 F.-stopped by a friend's house on the way to the woods and tried out a prototype electric Motorcycle with hubless rims he is working on...

Attachments

• Deep in the woods.jpg
    Deep in the woods.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Switchback.jpg
    Switchback.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Prototype motorbike.jpg
    Prototype motorbike.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 249
  • Cloudy Mt. Tam.jpg
    Cloudy Mt. Tam.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 249
Re:

hey Pat!

almost all done here in NZ, flying out on monday, land in San Francisco 2pm monday your time, have got tuesday, wednesday and thursday in Fairfax, looking forward to riding with you!! :D :D

Back