to the moderators:is it ok to start a starwars chat thread?

Re: Re:

scottproonly":3dp7br0b said:
daugs":3dp7br0b said:
our family has a big star wars following, I like the films and sitting down watching the first ones was a family moment as interest had been expressed, but now Star Wars Lego of which we have a lot, cartoons - Clone Wars, Rebels, computer games - twilight of the republic is great, BUT if the thread is popular then will one thread be enough with all the different aspects, then a separate section and then suddenly star wars fans who don't even own a bike start appearing ?

so while I would definitely approve of such a thread, I'm not sure such a good idea, and have resisted showing off my daughter's star wars lego collection.........although a retro star wars section :LOL: games and toys of the 80s, not that we have any.

Sorry if I'm being dense :) but is this a yes to starting the thread?
Kes

its not a yes or no, if there was one I'd probably read and contribute but depending on what is intended then could prove quite popular and once shows up in searches.....just saying, but then fortunately I don't need to make the decision

Just use the force

Why would you want to start a thread on here? Surely there are star wars forums!

Re:

Cos the retrobike forum community is the best I've come across-people here help each other out and karma items and thank each other and stuff-other forums aren't like that!

scottproonly":2yem9nbi said:
Cos the retrobike forum community is the best I've come across-people here help each other out and karma items and thank each other and stuff-other forums aren't like that!

just the wrong forums, many of the classic car forums are all the things you seek as well for example, maybe its demgraphics

or you could set up your own and zap anyone who doesn't follow the rules in a very Empire like way

scottproonly":2ivjso34 said:
Oh no! I've just started it! I hope its ok

Perfect :D

And long overdue.

right then :D Whats the general consensus on the new one 'The Force Awakens'

Have to admit to being the sucker for anything starwars(star trek etc sifi :D ) It could be terrible and id still love it :LOL:

Re:

I really enjoyed the force awakes although the story did borrow a lot from the original film.it did have a brilliant twist in it but I wont spoil anybody's fun by revealing what that is!
Anyone else?

EDIT: I've just realised the pitfalls of having 2 similar threads! This is not the official chat thread.Doh!
Kes

EDIT2: it looks like this is now the thread we'll be using.sorry for any confusion
Kes

Back