Wanted Titanium MTB 19” or frame , disc brake, takes 27.5

nicklej

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a Titanium frame that's 19 inch (seat tube).

Must have disc brakes.
Must be able to take 27.5 x 2.2 wheels

Anyone got anything?

Cheers
Jake
👍🚲

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not exactly what your wanting in terms of age as it’s fully modern but I’m thinking about selling my Kingdom Vendetta (pikes , GX12 speed , X01 cranks, Magura brakes , DT wheels etc) for around £1900 full bike (4500 build)

Not exactly what your wanting in terms of age as it’s fully modern but I’m thinking about selling my Kingdom Vendetta (pikes , GX12 speed , X01 cranks, Magura brakes , DT wheels etc) for around £1900 full bike (4500 build)
Thanks and good luck when you sell that. I'm sure it'll get taken quick at that price. It's not the right bike for me because I prefer the old geometry and that's a bit too much bike for my needs anyway. I want a ti frame mainly for it's longevity in the future. :) 🚲

I’ve got a Litespeed Sewanee frame that’s looking for a home… (Only bugger is that it’s in New Zealand, but that can be solved.)

925CBFBD-2B62-4436-AAD9-A62B1B345800.jpeg

Back