titanium frame?

sinnerman":2mi6f0lp said:
Racin'snake":2mi6f0lp said:
he now say gonna let it run

mate, its a case of shill bidding on this one clearly, (the seller was bidding it up), also check out his other for sale items, a bike missing parts and a lot of car stereos....., i may just be a little paranoid, but it could well be stolen.

I see now the bids are back to £50.00, i would advise going to see this one in person.

Hi Matey
Yep....thought as much....hes gets a few emails /offers from people like you/me and thinks he will take the piss....he hasn't messaged me back saying my offer is still ok(witht the bids now in mind) so dunno what to do really.....its hard to say where I stand.....is it worth the hour drive? dirty ebay strikes again :-(

Racin'snake":okfrl0u1 said:
sinnerman":okfrl0u1 said:
Racin'snake":okfrl0u1 said:
he now say gonna let it run

mate, its a case of shill bidding on this one clearly, (the seller was bidding it up), also check out his other for sale items, a bike missing parts and a lot of car stereos....., i may just be a little paranoid, but it could well be stolen.

I see now the bids are back to £50.00, i would advise going to see this one in person.

Hi Matey
Yep....thought as much....hes gets a few emails /offers from people like you/me and thinks he will take the piss....he hasn't messaged me back saying my offer is still ok(witht the bids now in mind) so dunno what to do really.....its hard to say where I stand.....is it worth the hour drive? dirty ebay strikes again :-(

Personally, I'd just walk away from it entirely. If it seems a bit dodgey, it usually is.

If you really want it maybe send him a link to this thread. His response will probably tell you a lot without leaving your seat. It's other people's comments not yours so he shouldn't have any problem with you (if you're bothered)

I'd say it was an 96 kili ultra.... because the lack of a canti bridge or noodle
but looking at the top tube cable routing I'm not so sure now,

Unless its a late 96 clearance model before the mono stays were released and the apprentice welded the cable guides on in the wrong place :LOL:

lovely bike and one of my unicorns but something about the the bidding makes me think I'll give this a miss....

hmmmm, this guy is a chavtastic terrace warrior,

bulldogs, burberry, aquascutum, bodybuilding and body piercing.

selling a number of car stereos and other items which appear to have come from midnight house clearances .

already having a laugh through shill bidding.

i know where my money would be staying.

im happy to go and have a look at it and get more pics if anyone is really interested, coz i reckon he is going to play dumb on any dents or cracks

Back