Boulder Defiant Titanium

Hi, I would be interested in the mountain bike (obviously after careful cleaning and arrangement of the various useless components) but I have two questions that you will ask, some of you friends can answer me. To mount that horrible rear parcel rack, were any modifications made to the original frame? Second question, what is the selling price of the mtb? Another thing, I would be interested in everything except the fork, so if someone is interested in the fork why not get together to purchase it? Let me know. Thank you.
Luca.

Hmm.... this guy who owns it, must be a special kind of (.....)
well I have never seen someone doing so much wrong things on one single bike:

- suspension forks & girvin Flexstem bar/stem..... = must be a cool feeling of double suspension? 🤣
- the owner obviously doesn't value life too much.... having any stem extended up, especially a Girvin Flexstem borders to being "suicidal"....
- Anyone having basic knowledge of the laws of physics must know that there are incredible forces at work on such an extended shaft of the stem....
ESPECIALLY on a stem that absorbs shocks....
- having such an expensive bike for commuting AND obviously neglecting it in this manner.....oh boy, what a silly combination!
- There are much more things to be mentioned, but you certainly get the idea....

Sometimes bikes can tell a lot about someone's character & judging by this bike this guy's life must be pretty messed up! 💩

Anyway, it's always painful to see people with such high-end bikes behaving in such (.....) low ways.

@luca73:
Yes, please save this rare & exotic specimen from further abuse!!!
I'm sure you could transform it into sth special!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
-

To mount that horrible rear parcel rack, were any modifications made to the original frame?
That did occur to me too. That and what is going on with the headset?

To mount that horrible rear parcel rack, were any modifications made to the original frame?
Doesn't look like it:
x2 band clamps wrapping around either side of the monostay
x2 M5 allen bolts securing the legs to the rear dropout. Dropouts are big and look like those tapped M5 holes are factory done

QUOTE="stevet1, post: 3509312, member: 150"]
[/QUOTE]

It’s mounted with P clips.

QUOTE="stevet1, post: 3509312, member: 150"]

It’s mounted with P clips.
[/QUOTE]
That's what I wanted to say, but had a brain fart and refused to use Google to search for something I had momentarily forgotten!
P clips
P clips
P clips
P clips
P clips
P clips

Back