Titanium Bolts and other bits - CLOSED / MOVED

- Cantilever pad Eyebolt & nut set, 23 grams for 4, $15 for 4 (to do one bike)

&

and small packet air postage for light orders (100g or less, small boxes & small padded envelopes stuff) to the UK is $10USD but its 2-3 weeks delivery & no tracking # (so paypal gift payment only as I am unable to track it if it goes walk-about)

So if I asked for a set of cantilever eyebolt & nut set sent to the UK it would be $25?

Lovely stuff, sorely tempted with a pair of cups and an axle but I really need a 113mm axle.

matt24777":3kjjw0wq said:
- Cantilever pad Eyebolt & nut set, 23 grams for 4, $15 for 4 (to do one bike)

&

and small packet air postage for light orders (100g or less, small boxes & small padded envelopes stuff) to the UK is $10USD but its 2-3 weeks delivery & no tracking # (so paypal gift payment only as I am unable to track it if it goes walk-about)

So if I asked for a set of cantilever eyebolt & nut set sent to the UK it would be $25?

Yes it would.

bump and info correction, what I thought were XTR hanger bolts are in fact the Cage Pivot bolts for XTR, DuraAce and Ultegra derailleurs from the early to mid-90s. On the other model derailleurs the cage pivot is pressed into the outer cage plate but on the higher end models it was a seperate bolt that allowed for easier damaged cage repair/replacements.

Thanks to the old bikepro site for explaining this.

http://www.bikepro.com/products/rear_de ... olts.shtml

Also...

From now this black friday 11/23/2012 through to the end of Cyber monday (11/26/2012 11:59pm EST) this weekend, all my items in all my ads, are 10% off.

Back