Titan Titanium Compe. new pic's

BIS

I can't help but think this design and material choice is so figging right. A good go between a hardtail and softail. It merits a full frame refinish. Can't congratulate you enough for finding it and I hope it get's belted down fire roads at full throttle with a 50+ toothe chain ring.

titan titanium compe

:cool:

pic's of the current progress on this :D

sort of taking shape now, still have to change a few bits about till i'm happy though

titanti001.jpg

titanti003.jpg

titanti004.jpg

titanti007.jpg

titanti005.jpg

peace

Woz":31zggy3o said:
BIS

I can't help but think this design and material choice is so figging right. A good go between a hardtail and softail. It merits a full frame refinish. Can't congratulate you enough for finding it and I hope it get's belted down fire roads at full throttle with a 50+ toothe chain ring.

know what your saying, i'd love a full frame refinish but i'm a great fan of original factory finishes.

"let it live" is a good motto. it's weapon light - reckon it's gonna be a boost machine this one :D

bring on the 50 tooth kamakazi run :LOL:

Re: nice steed

core of disaster":2abcysrr said:
ah the steed is lookin trick, will have to pop up next week to have a mooch :D :shock: :D ,
atb
ronie

:cool: should have the steed running next week if postman brings the trickness i'm waiting on :p

:twisted:

Cool bike with campy parts !
You should change the aheadset stem for a quill one, more in the philosophy or correct year of the bike :D

Back