TIM GOULD'S old cx frame. TIM GOULD!

wynne

Gold Trader
Feedback
View

Not my frame. I know this should probably be in the road section, but thought there might be more Tim Gould appeal over here. Needs new chainstays. Spoke to the seller who tells me it is a 55cm top tube. If it was a 52cm i wouldn't be posting this here. It would be in my workshop by now.

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmmm... Do I remember this , or something very similar, being up for sale a few years back? 🤔
What's the provenance that it was actually ridden/raced/owned by Tim Gould himself?

Is it the genuine Tim Gould or someone who has same name putting on an ID sticker…….there’s no proof this was actually ridden by the CX rider T. Gould…..

I've got Nick Craig's actual CX frame in the attic. So they do surface every now and again. (He only rode it once, as it was built wrong 🤦‍♂️)

I had one of Tim Goulds old skin suits a few years back. I'm 175cm and it was small on me. 55cm top tube i'd ride on road. I know Tim's a racer but would this have been too big for him?
It could also be that i ended up with one of his old skin suits because it was also too small for him 🤣

SOLD!! (Not to me) for the starting price by the looks of it.
Needs some work, will we see it again?

Back