Thread closed

Chugnuts

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone :D

I've bought a Pace RC 405 instead of a Klein Mantra.

I won't bore you with the details as to why I've changed my mind, but suffice to say, there really are some time wasters out there that care little for other people and the time they waste....

Hey ya Dave :D

I saw your one on Evil-Bay last night but went for another one that I saw on there.

Hope you get it sold mate :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
yeah ive seen that one but its going to go for a fair price i think, still a day and a half and alreasdy 450, i could but the wife would go proper mental and cant really justify the dollar, i think it will go quite high this one

Well guys, looks like I'm back on the look-out for a Mantra again :evil:

Bloody fuming to be honest as the guy I bought the Mantra via Ebay turned out to a total waster who refuses to respond to my emails to arrange collection of the bike. Should have seen it coming as he only had one sale from that retched site.

I've paid for it though PayPal, so at least I'll get my money back. Why oh why people turn out to be flaky is beyond me... sigh.

So, back to the drawing board again....

Chugnuts":2le08leu said:
Bloody fuming to be honest as the guy I bought the Mantra via Ebay turned out to a total waster....

Sorry to hear you've been ripped off. :-(

Was it a re-sprayed all over white one?? That guy was on Gumtree for a while and got black flagged on here.

Latest posts

Back