Thomson Stem, Sram Chain, Sram Shifter, Avid Rotors, Fr mech

tbike

Retro Newbie
Hi all, I am selling some bits on eBay but I will list them here for your convenience. Questions welcome to tbike AT photosheikh DOT com

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

For sale is a Hope 28.6 mm Quick Release Seat Clamp in black.
I originally paid £17.50. This is a quality item.
Item is in excellent condition. Offers around £8 delivered. Please PM me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

For sale is a replacement TruVativ Sram XX 39 tooth x 120mm BCD L-pin Chainring.
Sram model number 11.6215.188.140 more details here: http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/a47251 ... =en&cr=GBP
These are quite hard to get hold of in the U.K. Offers around £40 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is an Avid 160mm HS1 Heat-Shedding Rotor for all avid brakes.
Item is in excellent condition and perfectly true. Offers around £15 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is an Avid 160mm G3 clean sweep (G3CS) rotor for all avid brakes.
Item is in excellent condition and perfectly true. Offers around £8 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is an Avid G3 Clean Sweep 185mm Rotor + 185mm post mount adaptor for all avid brakes.
Item is in excellent condition and perfectly true. Offers around £20 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is a BRAND NEW SRAM PC1051 10 Speed Chain.
Offers around £18 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is a SRAM Double Tap 2 Speed Flat Bar Shifter.
Offers around £20 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is a Thomson Elite X4 stem model SME-140
The stem is 110mm long, it has a 10 degree rise and will fit a 31.8mm bar.
Item is in excellent condition and please refer to the photos. Offers around £35 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is a SRAM XX Front Derailleur High Clamp Top Pull Ø 34.9mm MTB Front Mech for SPARES or REPAIRS only.
There is a problem with the lower cage as it has detached from the upper body of the mech.
You may be able to weld this joint or salvage other parts from the unit.
Please refer to the photos and comments to fully understand why this is for spares or repairs!
Offers around £10 delivered. Please PM me.

For sale is a SRAM X0 Front Derailleur High Clamp Top Pull Ø 34.9mm MTB Front Mech for SPARES or REPAIRS only.
There is a problem with the cable clamping bolt. It seems the threads have seized on the clamping plate and the bolt will not unscrew. When I have tried to unscrew the bolt in the past, the clamp has twisted and damaged the sides of its seating area. The rest of the mech is fine and can be used for spares.
If you can unscrew the bolt, you may be able to change the bolt and clamp to make a fully working mech.
Please refer to the photos and comments to fully understand why this is for spares or repairs!
Offers around £10 delivered. Please PM me.

Thanks for looking. Questions welcome to tbike AT photosheikh DOT com

tBike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back