They say it's better second time round, Mr Ox's Clockwork

Re:

That's an..... interesting... stack of spacers on the steerer there! (Had to use a similar setup on my Kirk thanks to a lower stack replacement headset :roll: ).

It's looking great though, there's something about the look and ride of these Orange frames that I really like.

You just woken from a seven month nana nap Ox?

Peachy!":z56wgy1u said:
It feels a bit like that! Had all sorts going on, got rear ended & had the car written off, which left me unable to blooming lift anything. Also had to put a load of stuff in the garage which didn't help. Oh & I'm getting married in March so devoting a tonne of time to that! However I'm now "back in the saddle" as it were so will be making my presents known :LOL:

MR OX":2elvtjzd said:
Peachy!":2elvtjzd said:
It feels a bit like that! Had all sorts going on, got rear ended & had the car written off, which left me unable to blooming lift anything. Also had to put a load of stuff in the garage which didn't help. Oh & I'm getting married in March so devoting a tonne of time to that! However I'm now "back in the saddle" as it were so will be making my presents known :LOL:

Sorry to here about your rear end... :shock:
Congrats on the engagement (March 21?) ;)
Glad to see you back.... :D

Yes congratulations on your engagement, and glad your on the mend from the accident. I like the flex stem on it, was thinking of putting a fluo yellow flexi stem on one of my Aluminium o’s. Had one fitted on my GT Talera back in the day, and loved it.

Yes congratulations on your engagement, and glad your on the mend from the accident. I like the flex stem on it, was thinking of putting a fluo yellow flexi stem on one of my Aluminium o’s. Had one fitted on my GT Talera back in the day, and loved it.

Cheshire1980":17kqw108 said:
Peachy!":17kqw108 said:
MR OX":17kqw108 said:
Peachy!":17kqw108 said:

Sorry to here about your rear end... :shock:
Congrats on the engagement (March 21?) ;)
Glad to see you back.... :D

Thanks chaps, actually been engaged since 2013! :LOL:
Just finally managed to get a date set, the upside being I've had long enough to save to pay for it :LOL:

Also doing up an Orange at mo. We were supposed to be getting hitched at the registry office tomorrow but it's been cancelled due to covid-9. Total cost £150 for paperwork plus a meal at local Italian for us & the lad. - also cancelled. No guests, no honeymoon. I'd have been back in the workshop in the afternoon!

rwm1962":1zu375bn said:
Also doing up an Orange at mo. We were supposed to be getting hitched at the registry office tomorrow but it's been cancelled due to covid-9. Total cost £150 for paperwork plus a meal at local Italian for us & the lad. - also cancelled. No guests, no honeymoon. I'd have been back in the workshop in the afternoon!
Sorry to hear about your wedding :( This whole covid thing has been a total nightmare.

Back