The RB what I bought/ found/scrounged this week thread pt.II

I think you should give back the saddle :shock: :LOL: was it somebody's child's ? :LOL:

First E stay ??

now its just getting silly... I dont know, you leave three forks in the garage overnight and they're at it like rabbits and now theres 4, tsk, gonna have to cover these in condoms tonight!

dyna-ti":3imdlbh9 said:
I think you should give back the saddle :shock: :LOL: was it somebody's child's ? :LOL:

First E stay ??

Indeed. Funny you should mention the saddle

27078cb855492e25b09fa1ed69577b83_zpscb2ac124.jpg

Re:

My £13 buy off ebay turned up today. Postage cost me more than the frame!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Kona Fire Mountain 004.JPG
    Kona Fire Mountain 004.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 492
  • Kona Fire Mountain 002.JPG
    Kona Fire Mountain 002.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 492
  • Kona Fire Mountain 001.JPG
    Kona Fire Mountain 001.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 492
The History Man":3j3636n7 said:
That's really nice

Thanks! :D

Lots of chips badly touched in (not to THM nail varnish standard that's for sure!!) but it does appear straight and dent free, so good base for my slick tyred road going retro, methinks.....

Re:

Great score :cool: always had a soft spot for the Fire mountain , my first real mountain bike was a 91 Fire mountain in powder blue :D

All the best with the build , Paul

Re: Re:

shinobi":1ij4eqxq said:
Great score :cool: always had a soft spot for the Fire mountain , my first real mountain bike was a 91 Fire mountain in powder blue :D

All the best with the build , Paul

Thanks Paul! My other 'karma Kona' is powder blue, (a respray) but I have a soft spot for these late 90's decals, love 'em. This one aptly replaces the same Fire Mountain model that had to be sold in a hurry after a break up with an ex, that one I'd single speeded and it had red DX V brakes...now there's an idea...

Kaz

Back