The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

So what do we think the price new for a specialized enduro 2008 would have been, and what do we expect it would be worth now?

I am thinking about buying one but dont want to be bum raped in the process.

I may have accidentally posted this in the wrong area so I am posting it again here.

I have a 1993 Al-mega XT. The original decals were fades and the frame had the usual dings and chips so I reciently stripped down the entire bike and cleaned/polished all the parts and had the frame, seat post, bar ends, and stem powder coated jet black with sparkle overlay.

The components consist of:
Mavic 230 TIB Rims with XTR hubs (Srtaight and True)
New WTB Prowler XT 2.5 Tires
Shimano Deore XT V-Brakes
Shimano Deore XT Front/Rear Derailers
Note: the front derailer is not installed on the bike
Race Face Cranks
New barings in bottom bracket

The bike rides great and I really don't want to get rid of it, because I bought the frame, with forks, BB, stem and handlebars and built it up from there in 1993 and 1994. I haven't rode is as a Mt Bike for years and it would benifit me to get a road bike (gee that makes me sound old). Anyway, any ideas what this might go for? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Attachments

• DSC03563.JPG
    DSC03563.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 8,546
  • DSC03569.JPG
    DSC03569.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 8,546
  • DSC03564.JPG
    DSC03564.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 8,546
  • DSC03568.JPG
    DSC03568.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 8,546
Minty Sauce - Maybe worth around 20-25 unpainted and around 50-60 painted. Depends where you sell though, maybe get more on ebay and depends on the paintjob!

Although quite common, I like the ride feel of modern GT ally frames and they're good all-rounders.

Recent frames (last few years) normally go for around £80-100 if in good condition.

hi i have a pair of crank brothers 5050 hans rey wheels 4 life pedals in rasta colours is there a market on rb for these and what price should they acheive they must be rare as i cannot find them 4 sale anywhere they are new unpackaged but do have some scuffs as they were dropped thanks kev

grover1979":2sz1ng8l said:
hi i have a pair of crank brothers 5050 hans rey wheels 4 life pedals in rasta colours is there a market on rb for these and what price should they acheive they must be rare as i cannot find them 4 sale anywhere they are new unpackaged but do have some scuffs as they were dropped thanks kev

No idea on price but would like to see a pic.
There may be a market for these here, especially if someone is building using the rasta coloured King headset and/or Kooka cranks.

Marin Alpine Trail frame with Mt Vision rear

Some help pricing this please as I need to sell to buy another frame (possibly).
It's a Marin Alpine Trail frame with Mt Vision rear. Will come with Fox Vanilla R shock, seatpost shim (30.0 to 27.2mm), qr seatclamp and mech hanger. If I can find them it'll come with brake studs/posts also.
It has hydro cable clamp thingies fitted.

marin_alpine_trail_updated_02_07_2010_1rb_213.jpg

Back