The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xesh":2s39253f said:
Does anyone have any idea how much a limited edition Rock Shox leather jacket, from '97/8, is worth? :?

I've got one I want to sell but I don't have a clue how much to put it up for.
ebay will tell you. don't really see a market for it though...

Already done that. There were no matches found the last time I searched, even using the ended listings option.

I'll have another go later though.

depends on their condition. I saw a beat up set, (still functional), go for around $31 (USD). Then I saw a NOS set go just a couple days ago for a BIN price $70. Might have gone for more if at a regular auction, but it's hard to tell since they don't come up often in NOS condition.

and just to make sure...you are referring to the xt M730 spds right?

Having a look at google I can't seem to find images of the 730's, maybe I mean 737's.

Either way I've ended up with 2 pairs, one in top condition, one in need of bearing attention - but I might have stumbled upon some spare axle units.

Thanks for the help.

fredgassit":668z0w1z said:
Having a look at google I can't seem to find images of the 730's, maybe I mean 737's.

The 730s are the standard caged pedals that you usually see with toeclips on. The 737s are the first Shimano SPDs.

Just had a look at one of the pairs and they are marked up as 737's. SPD's as opposed to caged.

Any idea on value of these, guys?

I was trying to swap this for a cross frame but I've had a couple offers to buy. I've not got a clue what it would be worth though. Frame inc headset and BB alone or Frame+ bits + Fork.

It's a 2000 Marin Quake 5.0 Dual Slalom
3278166173_e4858b4963_b.jpg

Hi all.

I bought a Kona Nunu back in 2000/2001 second hand from a mate. I think it's a 1999 model, but not sure.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149/ ... 08001a.jpg

Now I'm thinking of getting a new bike (only because I need discs), and I was wondering if it is worth selling my Kona to fund towards it. Is it worth selling, or would I not get alot for it?

I've had a look around, and I can not find another one like mine for sale. It has a few rusty bolt heads, and a few scratches on the paint, but it is still a really good bike.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out?

fredgassit":4oftegu8 said:
Just had a look at one of the pairs and they are marked up as 737's. SPD's as opposed to caged.

Any idea on value of these, guys?

the 737 spd's are the ones I was referring to above. They will go for anywhere between $25 to $100 depending on condition and style of auction....at least from I've seen lately.

JonITR":1pbqdg8f said:
Hi all.

I bought a Kona Nunu back in 2000/2001 second hand from a mate. I think it's a 1999 model, but not sure.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c149/ ... 08001a.jpg

Now I'm thinking of getting a new bike (only because I need discs), and I was wondering if it is worth selling my Kona to fund towards it. Is it worth selling, or would I not get alot for it?

I've had a look around, and I can not find another one like mine for sale. It has a few rusty bolt heads, and a few scratches on the paint, but it is still a really good bike.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out?

It is a 99. Not their top of the line model, somewhat mid-range, or top of the bottom half of the range if you will, just above the Lava Dome. Don't know how much you can get, but it cost £600 back then. Old steel Konas tend to be more desirable than the alloy frames, but some alloy frames can get a bit of money (Pahoehoe's and Kula's for example, but they are also top range bikes.) You might be disappointed if you put it for auction hoping for a good sum of money (like £200), but you never know. If you're expecting more than £150, you might just want to hang on to it.

I was thinking if it was worth more than £100, then I would sell it. If not then I'd keep it as a 2nd/spare.

Thanks for your reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back