The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadCowKev":2lreaik1 said:
I've been offered a set of NOS Answer Hyperlites in black. Myself and the seller have no idea of their value. Any ideas?

i paid £20 for some nice condition blue ones.......... so £20 ? -£30 max.... only a guess thou.... very subjective

lesta":3kzd9soh said:
Any idea what these would be worth?

NOS Spares/hardware with tool for Tioga Disc drive (complete used set also)
013.jpg

NOS RockShox Mag 20/30 Pump/syringe with manual and warranty card
003-3.jpg

Catalogue and price guides etc : Specalized `92?, Ridgeback `92, AXO `92, Oakley `92, Channels price guide `92, Caratti `95, Shimano `95, NTi bike bible `95, Trimble and MBUK guide to racing `95.
001-1.jpg

Cheers
Lesta

The disc drive stuff £20,
The rock shox pump £20,
some catalogues are worth more than others... there are a few people on here who would like the Trimble stuff.... im up for buying the one in the middle with the bird on the front cover :LOL:
£3 - £10 each (is that a whole trimble cat ? , its prob the only one worth close to the £10.... if its just a single page then its prob only worth £3)
If unsure ask a bit more and except offers ;) ....
these prices are only my best guess :)

manitou fs

Hi,
What could this be worth?

Manitou Fs 1993 in Perfect condition (only a few miles on the road)

No cracks or dents...

Size 18 inch

Attachments

• manitou.jpg
    manitou.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,423
  • manitou2.jpg
    manitou2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,423
Re: manitou fs

kleinman":obdt9g5p said:
Hi,
What could this be worth?

Manitou Fs 1993 in Perfect condition (only a few miles on the road)

No cracks or dents...

Size 18 inch
1.) would you please be more specific!? do you want to have an estimation for the whole bike or just the frame?
2.) how am i supposed to make an estimation for that bike without a picture of the bikes driveside?!
3.) the pictures are too bad. please post pics with at least a resolution of 800x600.
thanks!

cannondale headshok fr's

One of the members here is looking for something like these, i have them sitting , i was going to "restore" them but to be honest i dont have a need for them.
they need serviced and need a new gaitor, other than that they are in a used condition but structurally sound.

SO...........
How much should i ask for these without taking the p1$$??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/ggcraig/1006.jpg

Gary C

As I always dreamt of Spinergy wheels, I was looking around for some at reasonable pricing and found this bike for sale

52014767-cannondale-met-werk-aan-carbon-spinning-velgen.jpg

What do you think it's worth (the whole bike)?

It's a Cannodale, magura race line brakes, XT rear mech, crank and shifters (front mech is missing), Spinergy 6 spoke wheels, AMP fork (not for sure but it looks like one),...

rockshark":kg2pe8jq said:
As I always dreamt of Spinergy wheels, I was looking around for some at reasonable pricing and found this bike for sale

52014767-cannondale-met-werk-aan-carbon-spinning-velgen.jpg

What do you think it's worth (the whole bike)?

It's a Cannodale, magura race line brakes, XT rear mech, crank and shifters (front mech is missing), Spinergy 6 spoke wheels, AMP fork (not for sure but it looks like one),...
how am i to estimate the value of a bike based on that photo? -> driveside pic, bigger pic and more pics needed
the bike on that pic looks quite beaten. to my experience it does rarely pay off to buy beaten bikes because there are always more parts broken than one might expect initially. i need to admit that i don't have any experience with spinergy wheels (although i know vaguely what they go for on ebay) too. do you? that frame looks like a mid 90ees cannondale. you know they were prone to crack?
what this means to you is:
if that pic is the only chance to judge the condition of that frame i'd recomend you not to buy it. if you have the possibility to take a look at the bike then do it very closely (cracks?, how is the carbon doin?, condition of the mech says alot, asf.) and start negotiating at 150euros.

His asking price is 150 euro.

Meanwhile he send some more pics:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,379
rockshark":28zx80op said:
His asking price is 150 euro.

Meanwhile he send some more pics:
ouch, that bike had a hard live. M739 groupset. is that an x-lite stem? Hs33 raceline from ~2001 with broken shim? the wildgrippers (tires) look useable. frame condition is not judgeable based on those photos but what you see looks "ok". there might be something hidden beneath the carbon stickers?
if the frame and the spinergys are ok then 150euros is a good price. but it still a huge risk to buy that bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back