The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
007slr.jpg

1995 Orange P7 nickle plated, All original parts with very slight rust spots showing.

I have a possibility of laying my hands on a Gary Fisher Montare, in Dark Red. RST Gila T4 or 5 forks, tatty XT shifters, Deore front and rear mech. Looks like Specialized hubs. Think she'd be circa 94-95 maybe

She needs some TLC, any ideas on what the max I should pay for her?

I'd plan to strip her until she's shiney and build it back up with XT / XTR

Sorry but this is a modern one.....

Santa Cruz Heckler 2007 -

I was looking to sell as a complete bike a few months ago but lost interest due to a time waster. I have since been informed that i would get more for it if i were to split.....the only problem is i don't know how much to ask for each component....anyone got any clues?

It was built by Biketreks in Ambleside in 2007 when the new Heckler had just been released and it is a beauty to ride. It has been built up with the best components and cost me £4000....all receipts are here.

Spec is as follows:

Frame: Santa Cruz Heckler 07' Matt Black with Fox Float RP23 Shock
19" C2C, 22.5" Toptube
Forks: Pace RC41 Fighter (20mm Bolt-thru)
Stem: Thomson Elite (110mm)
Bars: Easton MonkeyLite XC
Grips: ODI Bolt-On
Headset: Chris King Titanium
Seatpost: Gravity Dropper
Saddle: Fizik Gobi
Seat QR: Santa Cruz
Brakes: Avid Juicy Ultimate
Shifters: XTR 9-speed
Crankset: XTR
Bottom Bracket: XTR
Fr & Rr Mechs: XTR
Chain: SRAM
Cassette: XTR 9-speed
Pedals: XTR SPD (Not shown in pic but will throw in the DMR V12's)
Hubs: Chris King (Silver)
Rims: DT Swiss EX5.10
Spokes: DT Swiss
Tires (F&R): Schwalbe Nobby Nic
Rear QR: Hope

Rides as nicely now as the day i bought it. Only pic i've got at the mo' is from the day i bought it. The frame has been protected with those clear sticky strips (can't for the life of me remember their name) and has no dents or dings and only a couple of small and light scratches/scuffs. The rims have a few scratches and the saddle is past its best from use but otherwise it's in good nick. Surface rust on the chain and cassette but not bad and they will come up fine with a scrub.

107_8796895486_598_n.jpg

107_8796900486_1128_n.jpg

107_8796905486_808370486_805833_1529_n.jpg

Niec heckler.

Without sounding really lazy, all modern bits are easy to price individually by looking at the completed listings option on eBay. Offer a few quid off if selling on a forum to compensate for the ease and less fees.

Here's an example of yours frame on Ebay at the mo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SANTA-CRUZ-HE ... 2c675c59bb

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not sure on all the parts but I've sold a few similar parts and from memory:

XTR crankset £120.
XTR rm £60.
XTR fm £30.
RC41's £200.
Thomson stem £30.
Monkey Lites £35.
Headset £60.
Gobi £30.
XTR shifters £80.

Wheels must be worth £250 and frame £500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back