The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm replacing the m900 front mech on my alpinestars with an xt item and wondered what these m900 ones were worth ? i hear there pretty rare ?

IMG_0651.jpg

it's nice but i'm happy with xt :LOL:

PhilStone":ui59ajnv said:
Got a chainset which came with my Muni-Mula, cranks are run of the mill Deore LX M563, but the chainrings are all Talon red anodised - 42,32,22.. Pics..
IMG_0075.jpg

Any ideas as to their value?

Cheers

I bought a new Talon like these off t'interweb for (I think) about £8, but that wasn't red! :LOL: If they're in as good condition as it looks in the pic, maybe £25 for the set? £35 with the cranks?

Obviously get some more opinion before relying on that though! ;)

Hi, not been on here foe a while ...

I have quite a few things I'd like some idea of 'realistic' values, need to sell as they're just not used anymore just gathering dust in the garage and loft. No photos at the moment, but everything is in excellent shape unless described differently, once I have an idea of prices I'll be taking pictures and putting them up for sale, so off the top of my head -

Specialized SWorks FSR frame, 1995ish, a few scratches and stone chips, needs new bushes but I have a complete NOS set included?

Specialized SWorks steel, 1994ish, complete bike, mostly original.

Specialized Ground Control A1M 1996, frame and Quadra 21R Forks, seatpost, stem, bars, front mech, excellent condition.

Pair of Hope XC TiGlide hubs with Bontrager Red and Blue Spot rims.

Pair of LX Hubs Mavic M231 rims, 93ish.

Bontrager Privateer, 1inch headtube (not sure if this is a Bonty or Trek model) seatpost, stem, lx chainset.

Late Mag21's, silver, excellent condition, 1 inch threaded.

Xt Front Mech M736.

XT Rear Mech M739.

LX STi Brake Shifter combo, M567, front and rear, 8sp, NOS.

88/89 Rockhopper, complete, ok but maybe just a pub bike, I thought £25 for this?

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Oh, I think I've posted some of this stuff before so might have some photos I can put up later?

Hermit":1kim2dr9 said:
Pair of Hope XC TiGlide hubs with Bontrager Red and Blue Spot rims.
Should be around £100 if everything's in good condition?

Bontrager Privateer, 1inch headtube (not sure if this is a Bonty or Trek model) seatpost, stem, lx chainset.
I might be interested in this!

88/89 Rockhopper, complete, ok but maybe just a pub bike, I thought £25 for this?
Also interested in this for a friend if it's smallish?

Apologies for the shameless hawking :oops: :LOL:

Hi elPedro666

The privateer is a medium, but comes up quite small, and I think the Rockhopper is a 19 inch, I'd be reluctant to post the Rockhopper as I think it's not worth much but your welcome to pick up from East Sussex?

I think I might just have to guess at some prices and negiotiate, I haven't done any research on here, or ebay, for price guides yet.

Thanks for replying

Any ideas anyone?
Nice orange set of Salsa Cycles Arc de Tri-oomph brake boosters.

Attachments

• Salsa boosters (Large).JPG
    Salsa boosters (Large).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 1,246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back