The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paduano frame

Hi. I've got a frame:

It's a steel Paduano Pilato 2006 model. Perfect condition. Paduano is a small italian manufacturer and this model isn't more available. Thanks

USE XCR Suspension forks

I have a set of USE XCR Suspension forks Im considering parting with. They are very near new, no scratches or damage. They havent even been worn in as the seals are still sticking a little. It would come with a full set of spare elastomers/springs of all different rates - soft/medium/hard, set of instuctions with disassemble instructions and a shock pump for the air damper. They are about as mint as they get without being nos. What would they be worth?

Hiya,

Got this sitting round doing nothing at the moment. Its a 1999 Kona Stab deelux. All the bearings and welds are solid and it has been properly stripped so its ready for a good polish or a respray. It has a manitou swinger 3 way air shock with it rather than the fox van rc in the picture

Any ideas on worth?

Attachments

• 100001533305857_90020.jpg
    100001533305857_90020.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,483
hey dudes.

out of interest and a possible clear out im looking into selling a pair of cook bro's cranks (the style with the detactable spider in silver),

a pair of 2001 z1 world cup bombers with duel disk brake mounts

and a prototype original dmr trailstar 24" with horizontal drop outs and v-brake mounts.

not to sure if there of any value or interest to anybody. cheers :?:

jpd":26hntxjm said:
Hiya,

Got this sitting round doing nothing at the moment. Its a 1999 Kona Stab deelux. All the bearings and welds are solid and it has been properly stripped so its ready for a good polish or a respray. It has a manitou swinger 3 way air shock with it rather than the fox van rc in the picture

Any ideas on worth?

Couple of these went recently for about £300 full builds on Ebay, so guess frame only in good nick £130-150? For maximum buck put it on Ebay as they are great frames and well sought.

rickyd298":7qc418gw said:
hey dudes.

out of interest and a possible clear out im looking into selling a pair of cook bro's cranks (the style with the detactable spider in silver),

a pair of 2001 z1 world cup bombers with duel disk brake mounts

and a prototype original dmr trailstar 24" with horizontal drop outs and v-brake mounts.

not to sure if there of any value or interest to anybody. cheers :?:

Cooks - pass.

Z1s if in good nick about £40-70 depending on steerer length and overall condition.

DMR Trailstars - best bet is Ebay as one has been for sale for a while on here for £40 posted without shifting. Perhaps sell in conjunction with the forks for ease/maximum bucks.

Good luck.

anyone can help with these?

FiR rims, impes 192, 32+36 hole, decals all good, low rim wear.

DSCF6243a.jpg

DSCF6244a.jpg

DSCF6245a.jpg

DSCF6249a.jpg

I'm sadly ahving to sell my modern bike :(

06 Salsa Moto Rapido (18" in black) worth selling whole or should i part it out? (XTRshifters front mech anc brakes, ultegra rear mech, 9s SLX cassette, king headset, 06 SID's, Raceface chainset & finishing kit, mavic crosmax enduro wheels etc nice stuff basically!)

0956f065.jpg

5be0e4b3.jpg

c573f2ba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back