The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
slimpee":afx051lw said:
Rock Shox FSX, Englund Air Cartridges ('96), decals removed

Included if I were to sell it:

-Englund Owners manual
-nice-looking Specialized Windpipe pump
-What appears to be two metal spacers and two rubber bushings or bumpers. -Some little rubber tubes. I believe these do something at the bottom of the fork. I haven't read much about this so i'm not sure.
-Removable canti hanger

FYI-it's on a Klein so i don't know what size steerer it has.

FYI 2-It's paired w/ a Nukeproof front hub that, for the right price, could be including
i guess you mean specialized FSX (sorry, you're right. they are called rock shox judy FSX)? if they are i good condition retrobikers tend to pay quite a lot for them. if you'd put them on ebay you could get up to 150 euros depending on the quality of you listing. steerer length is important too. the longer the better :D
nukeproof front hub might achieve 40-50 euros (again depending on condition and listing).

Stumpjumper M2 Metal Matrix

My wife is considering modernising her fleet and may want to sell her M2 Stumpy.

She rode this in the Worlds at Vail in 1994 and it has only seen pottering service since then as she went full sus.

I understand that this is an early model, built before the first set of dies wore out at the factory. (1" headset of course)

Only problem is it has been overpainted black (from a peroid when she was commuting in Edinburgh). The original forks are virtually unused and still purple.

Value (frame and forks, the rest of the bike is non original)??

Re: Stumpjumper M2 Metal Matrix

tenbikes":2do0mivj said:
My wife is considering modernising her fleet and may want to sell her M2 Stumpy.

She rode this in the Worlds at Vail in 1994 and it has only seen pottering service since then as she went full sus.

I understand that this is an early model, built before the first set of dies wore out at the factory. (1" headset of course)

Only problem is it has been overpainted black (from a peroid when she was commuting in Edinburgh). The original forks are virtually unused and still purple.

Value (frame and forks, the rest of the bike is non original)??
hmmm, depends very much on the size and condition. don't expect too much because of the frame being overpainted anyway.
my vague guess, 100 euros.

Pickle":2lbnqane said:
Defiant":2lbnqane said:
How much is a Spin rear wheel wurth?
It is a great condition,...

I paid £40 for mine with no cassette........ ;)

Thanks Pickle,

i will put it on the dutch marktplaats today.
I don't think it is any use to post it here because i think shipping to the UK will costs to much and i want to sell it as a set,..together with the Mavic CRossland for 100 euro
I've checked the condition yesterday,..looking for cracks and all,..it is really in a great condition,..hardly used.

Klein019.jpg

Klein017.jpg

Klein018.jpg

Defiant":3wfloj9w said:
Pickle":3wfloj9w said:
Defiant":3wfloj9w said:
How much is a Spin rear wheel wurth?
It is a great condition,...

I paid £40 for mine with no cassette........ ;)

Thanks Pickle,

i will put it on the ducht marktplaats today.
I do think it is any use to post it here because i think shipping to the UK will costs to much and i want to sell it as a set,..together with the Mavic CRossland for 100 euro
I've checked the condition yesterday,..looking for cracks and all,..it is really in a great condition,..hardly used.
put it on ebay and offer it in germany too. shipping to germany shouldn't be too high and you'll get a good price for sure.

Inigo Montoya":338blmt2 said:
put it on ebay and offer it in germany too. shipping to germany shouldn't be too high and you'll get a good price for sure.

i might think about that,..
Would be the first time that i put something on the bay,..would be a nice tryout,..

thanks

I'll be honest Defiant, I got mine for a good price. Hilts sold it on here first at the give away price of £40 to Jez, who never used it and sold in to Kev for £40, again who never used and then sold it to me for £40 :LOL:

I'm never selling it now ;)

I think cjax sold his pair to spitoon for £250 :?

Do a SPIN search in the For Sale section to confirm. I would say £100ish would be fair for a back wheel (more saleable alone than just a front).

Pickle":ge1c97zd said:
Do a SPIN search in the For Sale section to confirm. I would say £100ish would be fair for a back wheel (more saleable alone than just a front).

Really? 100 pounds for just the rear?
That's more then i would expect,.
If i get that for the Spin I bought the Attitude where it was in almost for nothing ;)
I guess ebay would be the place to get the big money in this case,..

i will give it a go,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back