The official BONDED BICYCLE thread !

I've seen UFO's - but never had a frame fail.

I have never seen any UFO's however I know of at least one Vitus that has become unbonded.

:LOL:

so are we all in agreement then that there have been more UFO sightings than alloy frame failures? ;)

INDECS":e28cd2gs said:
Love that Litage frame ^

I really have to finish my 1990 Allez Epic... Only thing that's missing is a Dura Ace 7400 front mech with clamp.
Seatpost is also a Dura Ace now, and I have to fit the DA headset. I'd love to find a nice Turbo saddle for it, Rolls was just for mock up.

How safe/dangerous is it to ride these things?

They are absolutely lethal, your best move would be pack that Allez into a stout cardboard box and send it to me for proper disposal as it is illegal to get rid of one without the proper licence. Any components that have come into contact with the frame will also be affected so best to include them too..............

Gordon :LOL:

mike_eb":fha7s8nm said:
My Vitus is a compulsory single speed unfortunately due to a stripped rear hanger.

Still a fantastic ride no matter how many gears. :)

No need to stay singlespeed at all

Attachments

• Wheels manufacturing dropout saver.jpg
    Wheels manufacturing dropout saver.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,768
Re:

My TVT carbon tubes bonded to aluminum lugs.

IMG_3670.JPG

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":161hkcvj said:
jack ibagbaga":161hkcvj said:
My TVT carbon tubes bonded to aluminum lugs.

Has that got bar end shifters on it?

yes, supposedly temporary shifters while I search my parts bin for the proper one but these bar end shifters are working fine I got lazy digging for some DA levers :)

Latest posts

Back