The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

guess I'd better put me name up as I'm moving up north again
KingBling Clive King
Ridden: most trail centres in UK, Lakes, Yorkshire, Wales, Surrey, Bucks, Middle Earth
Rides: MTB 2007 stumpjumper comp built from frame, Dyna Tec Diablo Alu, Ridgeback 701 comp.
Road Harry Perry 531 pro Campy SR, Roy Thame 531sl campy gs, Dave Marsh 653 DA7400,
Dyna Tech 700 6400, Ribble 531c 6400, Pennine 531c Campy chours mix
On build list 531c ? shimano aberesque, 531 viking bitsa,

I live in Warrington I ride my 1986 Raleigh Road Bike about 3 or 4 times a week, that's about 100+ miles on the road only.

GuyBoden":5q3xoia9 said:
I live in Warrington I ride my 1986 Raleigh Road Bike about 3 or 4 times a week, that's about 100+ miles on the road only.

Hi Guy, welcome to the site!

I guess you must know your way around the Cheshire Plains and Delamere pretty well - have to pick your brains for a ride around there soon :cool:

There's an '86 (or very close) Raleigh right in front of me now as it happens, spooky ;)

Re:

Beezed - AKA Brian

Saracen Protrax 96 x 2
Diamondback Sorrento 91

Wish list - Saracen Kili's, Dynatech, Early Trek

Rainford, St Helens

Re:

Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with a few members to show off our retro's. Only got the bug this year and enjoying the journey...

Re: Re:

Beezed":zw3u9msm said:
Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with a few members to show off our retro's. Only got the bug this year and enjoying the journey...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It never ends :facepalm:

Foreign visitor occasionally seen with bike when on business in Runcorn. Normally, I'm found around Glasgow.

Planning to take at least one Cougar on a trip back to its birthplace this year.

Matt - recently moved to West Cheshire near Delamere Forest

Currently:
2002 Specialized S-Works M5
2001 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp M4
1998 Klein Mantra Comp

G60MAT":1oocr6bn said:
Matt - recently moved to West Cheshire near Delamere Forest

Currently:
2002 Specialized S-Works M5
2001 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp M4
1998 Klein Mantra Comp

Welcome Matt hope you get to come out riding with us soon.

Latest posts

Back