The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

Re:

Welcome to the madhouse Stu, I was riding a Sentinel last year, really liked it, hope you enjoy your's as much! :D

I'm in Stockport, so not a million miles away, can always squeeze another bike on the rack.

This is unaffiliated with RetroBike, but a few of us have started a Tuesday night road ride from Chorlton, meeting about six/halfpast at Proof, you'd be very welcome to come along - even if only to say hello if skinny tyres aren't your bag. Hoping to be there tomorrow if I can get out of work in time...

Pete

hey Pete, thanks for the welcome :) I had a Sentinel BITD, I am looking forward to riding one again ( and getting it to the spec I had envisioned and was a little way towards before my old one was nicked )
Stockport's easy enough to get to and a place on the rack would be appreciated :)
Proof's not far from me, although the skinniest thing I have is my hybrid ( Bike to work machine ) I can't make tomorrow but may well pop along for a chat another night :)

Cookielad":3ngfckrw said:
Hi!

Cookielad - James - Specialized Rockhopper Comp 98 - Gisburn Forest mainly, plus south Lakes

Welcome aboard, keep an out for some rides coming up in the region this year

dan_bo":yktdchxh said:
Dan_bo-Dan-Main ride's an 853 inbred (yeah yeah i know)- Saddleworth, the peaks and sometimes trailcentres.

welcome, there are usually a couple of rides near to you over the year

Re:

Dan, it's awesome steel and sort of British ish, that'll do for me.

Never ridden over Saddleworth way, would love to see what riding there is around there - hopefully we can tap your local knowledge a bit! :)

Pete

Back