The next generation

CAS

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
How many parent and offspring combos do we have on Retrobike?

Here we have CAS and Son of CAS. She with her Rockhopper, he with a "soon to be retro" Club Roost build.

Forest of Dean this weekend!

Attachments

• The next generation.jpg
    The next generation.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 1,359
alas no pictures of us together recently but here is minigazz on his miniclockwork and another pic of us a few years ago before he had to pedal.

cam4.jpg

Attachments

• green top.jpg
    green top.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,308
Archie on his Pride & Joy. He'll be upgrading to pedals this week with an Islabike CNOC16. Oh and a picture of where we live all weekend (only 200yds from the house :) )

5007140365_94feda1ffc_z.jpg

Market%20Deeping%20BMXsmall.jpg

Crantinope":1uhbyq6x said:
Archie on his Pride & Joy. He'll be upgrading to pedals this week with an Islabike CNOC16.
interested in getting something like that for my little 'un, what age did he start riding it at? Is that the first bike he ahd or was there a version for younger kids?

Crantinope":1uhbyq6x said:
Oh and a picture of where we live all weekend (only 200yds from the house :) )
Market%20Deeping%20BMXsmall.jpg
very nice place to have on your doorstep. Start hill needs to be bigger though :D

My eldest kids, Mathew and Jade are both proficient off roaders. This pic was taken 2 years ago, and since taken Jade doesnt ride as much anymore :roll: Mathew now has a larger bike and has the guts to tackle anything :cool:

My youngest Alfie wants to ride all the time, but needs a little more practice before I let him ride solo ;)

dsc00076_673.jpg

dsc00088_153.jpg

dsc00087_172.jpg

img00570_168.jpg

bryan555":jvi1stao said:
My dad is on the forum! And has more (working) retro bikes than me!

Am I the only Mum do you think? It was doing up Adam's Zaskar that got me interested. I have three retrobikes so far two of which I have built myself.

RetroBairn last year :D, hoping to get her a balance bike for chrimbo

5008762903_4e587fdf7f_b.jpg

Back