The Malverns Classic is back on June 15-17th!

Si Paton

Retro Newbie
The Malverns Classic is back on June 15-17th, the UK's original and largest mountain bike festival! Join the likes of Hans Rey, Wyn Masters and Josh Bryceland for an action-packed weekend of live music, family entertainment and mountain bike racing at all levels.

Racing will go down to the wire with Dual Slalom, Enduro, Cross Country, Quad Eliminator and Downhill.
Celebrating the new and remembering the old we will have over 100 stands with the latest gear on show along with over 40 brands demoing their bikes.

Take a trip down memory lane at the Retro Show and Shine for all the vintage bikes and watch the Legends Downhill with the riders that paved the way, breaking the boundaries and themselves in the process!

Children aged 12 and under go free, with festival tickets priced at £10 each per person for the day and include entry and parking. Weekend passes are £30 per person and cover you for entry, parking and camping.

Tickets are selling fast so don't delay and buy today.

http://www.malvernsclassic.com

Re:

It's going to be ace, we had many discussions at "ride a classic" this weekend about the memories and the wd40 show n shine. Can't wait

c'mon if you havent signed up and are still making your mind up.......get on it!!!

£10 a day or £30 all weekend, free music, cool shit to watch and ride the infamous track when competition isn't on.

And yes, we will be there with a stand in the main erena with some old bikes to look at, a few of us to chat too and im especially looking forward to being a judge for the wd40 show n shine!!!! £1000 prize ffs!!!!! ace

I will be there on the saturday with longun and yes i will bring some parts tyres etc with me if anybodys intrested

Back