retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Looking to have a bit of a show at the York cycle rally for 2022,

Would be nice to have a similar turn out like the Malverns with a varied amount of low to high end retro mountain bikes although I am not adverse to some pretty road bikes, or BMX's too as this is an all sorts family event and it would be nice to get the Retrobike name into another event.

dates are 17-19th June, many who camp arrive on the friday night but the rally is on over the weekend so if you only want to pop along for one day'er with a bike ...... or two, please do, parking is free, if you want to stay over, camping/campervan pitches are available now at earlybird rates (see the website)

I have put a ticket in with the organisers and hoping theyll let us in with a free pitch as offered before the big lurgy hit us last.

so, anyone up for it?

Yeah I'm game, think I can put a rack of Claud's together...

...and am holding out for Mountain Mayhem which is about 50 minutes from my back door

Not so sure the LGF Fruit & Nut disco would be allowed

...and am holding out for Mountain Mayhem which is about 50 minutes from my back door

Not so sure the LGF Fruit & Nut disco would be allowed
would like to do MM one day but its so far away from gods counrty and getting a there is a task for a non driver,

all LGF's welcome if MM doesnt come off due to foot in mouth or something....

Just heard back from one of the organisers and they sound very positive, there will also be a group bringing choppers and BMX bikes, maybe some of the Reyt-pack examples could come along too!

Far too far ahead for me to plan, but it sounds good to me and I'll likely attend. Maybe I could actually get the Aende finished in time to bring it.

Back