The Lost Souls of Retro©™ (10 Man Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All paid up. :)

I don't mind doing the opening lap, did it last year and found it quite enjoyable to be honest!!!!!! :shock:

Unless of course someone else wants to do it.

Hi I'm Chris. *waves*

Paid up this morning.
Glad to be a member of the team and hope to go the distance this year (not called away for some child birth :roll: :LOL: ) as I didn't even make the start last year :oops:
Mad as it may seem :twisted: , I don't mind going 1st and doing the run :shock: .

Sounds good
If you want me to do a night shift say midnight on its mo problem as Im an experienced night rider with lights.

Ok...as I've done an opening lap at Mayhem, I think someone ele should be given the chance!

Definitely want a night lap, as I still haven't done one, but may need to use someone's lights. Let's hope Spence is taking the monster light that Andy used last year...never seen anything as bright!!!!

:shock:

I must admit that I assumed we would all end up doing a night lap. I'm fine with this, but can anyone recommend a very good but cheap light?

I'm happy not to do the opening lap seeing as we've already had 2 volunteers! :LOL:

Put my name down for an R Souls tee shirt please.......

Update from Wiggle:

Only One Week To Go Until D-Day!

Only one week to go until on-line entries for Wiggle Mountain Mayhem 2014 go on sale!

Updated course (yes, we've taken pity on you and made that climb a bit less steep!); trackside camping for all you hecklers out there (see, we do listen!); loads of stands and expo and 24hr food (yum yum); another challenge from Red Bull (watch this space for details); great camping on flat firm ground which means no mud!! What more could you ask for? That and the fact you will be mountain biking in a venue you can only ride if you enter Wiggle Mountain Mayhem 2014: Gatcombe Park, the home of the Princess Royal.

Put it in your diary now!

Wiggle Mountain Mayhem 21st & 22nd June 2014, Gatcombe Park, Minchinhampton, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL6 9AT.

The Wiggle Mountain Mayhem Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back