The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so so :? . . . not been on the bike now for a 9 days, not ideal prep for this is it. was gonna go for a slow spin around the beach in a while, low heartrate speed only though, hopefully i'll do something a little better tomorrow.

pills are defo helping though, so we'll see what happens over the next day or so.

cheers for asking :)

Is there guna be some sort of banner/flag indicating were base camp is ,I'm planning on setting of in the very early hours of Friday mornin expecting to get there about 7am

some of us are getting there quite early on thursday, as is the Guvnor and Mr K, i'm sure we'll mark it out somehow ;)

jonnyboy666":1zjx60oq said:
so so :? . . . not been on the bike now for a 9 days, not ideal prep for this is it. was gonna go for a slow spin around the beach in a while, low heartrate speed only though, hopefully i'll do something a little better tomorrow.

pills are defo helping though, so we'll see what happens over the next day or so.

Purbecks ride tomorrow eve if you feel up to it fella ;)

makster":pd434huc said:
jonnyboy666":pd434huc said:

Purbecks ride tomorrow eve if you feel up to it fella ;)

you're having a laugh, don't fancy a leg/lung raping when feeling like this!! :shock:

thanks though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back