The Gates; Not another Gate ride. Saturday 18th July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Yep, up for this as seeing as it probably runs within 500yds of my house i think its rude not too... I can offer a fuel/fixing/lavvy stop if required as well
Regards andy

Re:

I am having to pull out of the ride. Sorry Chaps, needed at home to help look after Jake. Mrs Reki cannot handle him by herself as he is growing up fast.

Will try to get along for the faffing, banter, tea and bacon sarnies as Jake is at respite between 9:30am and 1:30pm.

Unfortunately I shall be attending my twelfth consecutive Winchcombe Beer Festival. Tough break eh?

Re: Re:

REKIBorter":3ob0ihs6 said:
I am having to pull out of the ride. Sorry Chaps, needed at home to help look after Jake. Mrs Reki cannot handle him by herself as he is growing up fast.

Will try to get along for the faffing, banter, tea and bacon sarnies as Jake is at respite between 9:30am and 1:30pm.

It'll be nice to see you. Its a shame you wont be out for the ride but more than perfectly understandable

The History Man":30k3p72i said:
Unfortunately I shall be attending my twelfth consecutive Winchcombe Beer Festival. Tough break eh?

So we're not going to be treated to a mid ride flounce? That would have been fun as it would be longer to flounce off than it would be to complete the ride... :p

legrandefromage":29evfktk said:
The History Man":29evfktk said:

So we're not going to be treated to a mid ride flounce? That would have been fun as it would be longer to flounce off than it would be to complete the ride... :p

That's only for road rides. Mtb guides are far more thoughtfuland considerate.

Anyone coming along interested in any late 90s early 00s MBUk and similar magazines FOC naturlich.

If so shout and I'll bring along the box!

letmetalktomark":4hq7cs7s said:
Anyone coming along interested in any late 90s early 00s MBUk and similar magazines FOC naturlich.

If so shout and I'll bring along the box!

:D If you really don't want them. :D Il buy you a beer.

So what bikes are people gonna be riding? I really need to get in the workshop and check the old Orange still works. If not, I will have to bring something shiny that I have spent ages cleaning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back