For Sale The END! We have stopped! Silicone Springs - elastomers for Manitou/RockShox/Proflex

Re: Replacement elastomer for Manitou 2/3/4 & Judy *NOW PROFLEX*

rva":4hpuc73j said:
Retro Spud":4hpuc73j said:
they are knackered Manitou II's that are about 20 years old

that's 5 of yours with the 5th one chopped in two, and the sixth one as the rebound cut in two
yes it does resemble mine, but I didn't recall selling them to 'bjellys' :) maybe he was using someone's picture?

It was my picture and I only recently purchased a Marin Eldridge Grade with them on and stripped all the parts off and gave the frame back to the guy as it was a small frame and no good to me that was the deal.

rva":29yje6bv said:
bjellys":29yje6bv said:
Hi could you give me a price for a fork set for a Manitou 2 and also the rebound rubber washer if you do it please
and sorry for my ignorance, a set costs 37 GBP shipped.

Re:

Thanks for the reply I have today purchased some elastomer rod and also stripped a retro set of forks ( not Manitou ) which had 2 very good condition stacks so I can mix-n-match to get the desired result .
Should all my efforts be in vain then I will take up your offer if that is ok.
Thanks again.
I may have double posted this but I can't find the first post

Re:

Hi :)
Sorry for my english, but I'm french and I buy a old bike Diamondback with a Manitou suspension, it's the Manitou Answer Mach Comp XC one. I'ts a cross country bike. I want to know if Il can buy 9 elastomer soft ? Can you deliver to France ?
Best regards
Tata

Shipping should be no problem as he lives in what was Eastern Europe

Soft is very soft I’d go 50/50

Ok, what I have to do if I want to buy ?

Missmao":36b5fajd said:
Ok, what I have to do if I want to buy ?

Hit the PM on his reply and drop him a PM with what you want and he'll sort you out - so long as you have a Paypal account

Re:

I accept PayPal and also have a Revolut account and accept bank transfer too. Ample of payment methods :)
Drop me a PM and we sort things out for you.

edit: it seems my mailbox was full, so I've deleted some messages, and it's now open :)

Back