For Sale The END! We have stopped! Silicone Springs - elastomers for Manitou/RockShox/Proflex

Re:

Hi, just starting to get my old Proflex 552 back on the road, and stumbled across this thread. I have a large single Proflex yellow elastomer on the rear and Manitou sport front forks, all have melted to nothing. How much would a complete set of elastomers be posted to the UK, would need to be quite a stiff set up if possible? Thanks

Re: Replacement elastomer for Manitou 2/3/4 & Judy *NOW PROFLEX*

the Manitou Sport should be equal to a 3/4 so that's £30 for a set, and you are looking for a rear Proflex which is another £30
shipping combined is £7 please do family&friends if you don't know how to do that or you're not willing to: please add 5% to cover costs

about the quite stiff thing: Proflexes I have in one hardness: soft (god up to 80-85kgs) regular forks I do have anything up to 130kgs, that's not a problem.

Re:

Thanks, are the sports definitely the same set up as the M3/4? My guess was they were around the same time as the M2?

Re: Re:

Flex552":30t4ztpa said:
Thanks, are the sports definitely the same set up as the M3/4? My guess was they were around the same time as the M2?
good question, never actually managed to disassemble a Sport
but I just recall selling somebody a set and he has a Sport? was on facebook, have to double check

Hi.
Could you give me price and availability for elastomers to fit RST Mozo Pro's? I'm 12st 10lbs, what would be your recommendation on hardness?
Thanks
John.

bike1769":y0f8x75f said:
Hi.
Could you give me price and availability for elastomers to fit RST Mozo Pro's? I'm 12st 10lbs, what would be your recommendation on hardness?
Thanks
John.
hi John, are you talking about the US-made Mozo Pro:
RST-Mozo-Pro-26-inch-mountain-Bike-Suspension.jpg

or the taiwaneese:
RST-Mozo-Pro-Forks-Retro-Suspension-Fork-1-_1.jpg

eighter way, a stack height would help.
for 80kgs I would only use soft

Mine are a grey version of the Red Taiwanese forks in your pic. There are 3 elastomers in each leg, 2 are 45mm long and 1, 41mm long. Never noticed that before. I imagine 6 45mm elastomers is the way to go and i could cut them down to size. Hope this helps.

Re:

Mine is 38mm in height, so you need 4 per leg (if only 1 leg has elastomers then obviously you need 4 only :))

Mine have a spring at the bottom then 2 x 45mm elastomers and 1 x 41mm elastomers.

Back