The dream bicingg cost calculateur thread

How much pounds to miles, not pounds to smiles has your dream bike cost.

• Less than 1p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 10p

• Less than 50p

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Less than a quid

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Less than 5 quid

• Less than 10 quid

• Less than 30 quid

• Less than 50 quid

• Less than 100 quid

• Less than 200 quid

• Less than 500 quid

• Less than 1000 quid

• Less than 2000 quid

• Less than 5000 quid

• *cough*

• Total voters
Re:

Wish I could add my twopenneth, but I haven't found my dream frame yet to hang the stuff from :(

My twopenneth

Re:

Just realised the karma Kona owes me about 170 quid, and has done roughly 500 miles so far, so that's about 34p a mile....? (Maths was never my strong point!)

Actually, so many parts have been swapped out or sold and then karma stuff put on it, it could well be a lot less than that now...

Is it my dream bike? Resprayed, mismatched wheels, some retro, some modern kit, slick tyres, arse ache saddle but it looks so good, rust, chips, never cleaned, front V's stick out like Spock's ears, crap colour co-ordination, heavy....

Hell yeah! :mrgreen: Got quite tearful when I realised it's everything I ever wanted from a bike, gets me out there, looks the part, and sometimes I just gaze at it for hours. But then I am a guuuurrllllll....

Attachments

• Kona 003.JPG
    Kona 003.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 152
Re:

P.s.

There is not a 'right' answer, only an answer. And smiles to miles is great - you can talk about it but cost to miles is the question.

I love them both, pennies per mile to K's, most everyone is comfortable with what they did and they can explain it if they wish, or not. :)

Re:

And! You can stare at a Dali for hours too! You just can't or race it down Mt. Tam. Don't mean you don't like it, or that it didn't cost you a few quid.

Meh, pick your fave bike ÷ miles, post it or don't! Click on the poll, it's just a bit of fun and guurrlls or booiiss still have a cheeky stare at their bikeys and have a little bit of cheer at thing they put together and think 'I love this bike'. :)

Back