The Cut Gate Killer / Three Tribes 23rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikeekim89":306ggzvj said:
I've been meaning to ask. What's the ruling on helmets right now? If I show up without one will I be sent away? Cause I don't have one. :oops:

If you`re planning of riding with other people who will have to pick up all the pieces when you`ve smashed your brains out in an incident, I would say you`re an irresponsible person*.
You quite clearly dont value your own life so at least think about the others your actions will affect.
Or are you too cool ??? :roll:

*clean version

I know what your saying.

It is irresponsible of me not to have a helmet. I've never worn one besides when i've had to to go riding with school though. I'm looking for one. Also looking for the funds to afford it.

I've never injured myself riding my own bikes though. Always other peoples...

"Tempting fate mode"

Don't for get your sun cream it looks like we may have a bit of nice weather for the ride :cool:

Hope you all have a great day, think about us that have to work while you lot are enjoying yourselves in the sunshine ;)

Have a good day everyone, excellent weather for it. I've just been down south peaks/derby dales loads of people riding around in this weather, very few on any sort of quality bikes and all pretty much budget bikes or hire bike with kids. But they all seemed to be loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back