The culling?

was a nice riding bike (just dont tell dr s) down to 3 bikes when the yo goes road, mt modern and retro and like mr p happy with this.

I'm culling too Marin gone, p7 is seized up and rusted through so I'll be cutting that apart to get the forks out, I'll only be left with the clunker, the Xizang , the fat bike, the modern and the roadie. Don't know how I'll manage :)

I really should avoid these culling threads.

I've acquired another frame....

My wife sends her thanks to TK :)

A cull only really makes space for different bikes? No?

Space is the limiting factor for me. If you don't count frames I'm down to 8 now, which is my limit really. When you consider my modern 'needs' it doesn't leave much room for retro. :-(

But this is still my favourite bike site, so you'll no be rid me yet! :LOL:

I've no need for a cull as at the moment I've only 3 bikes.
Modern Felt F85 road bike , modern GT mountainbike and retro 1960s C/B Olympic Sprint road/track bike.
Over the last 3 or 4 years I've probably had over 50 bikes modern and retro. Keep them for a wee while then sell them on usually cause I'm skint and need cash for something else.
There's been a few I'd like to have kept but it wasnt feasable.

Like FFTC I like to stick around here cause its a friendly place and I try to keep at least one retro bike cause I'm old !

Just spent this month's diesel money (£200) on various bits and bobs as I'm off till at least 19th. Plus my pocket money. So glad I can't drive as I've seen a few candidates and lurk on these threads waiting to make offers. :LOL:

So much for culling, first bike of the year bought :D will need to shift a few others all the same.

My son's bedroom is full of stuff I've transferred from the attic for my cull. (He's in Edinburgh, not under the pile :) )

I'll start taking the pics for eBay next week.

Don't think there's anything that would excite Retro riders except maybe a 16 speed* front chainring.

*Not a misprint.

kaiser":17m7lu64 said:
So much for culling, first bike of the year bought :D will need to shift a few others all the same.

What now?
You were all for downsizing last summer, mind you everyone said it wouldn't happen.

Back