The culling?

I did manage to sell two frames with the Marin IFT promised to Boxxer as well. A few more to go soon too. I'll leave the identity of the new bike till after I've got it, it is retro though.

And I'll get that one off you shortly good sir!

Christmas and a constant cold from the munchkin have laid me somewhat low....

well I'm guessing it is one of these....

Rides. 1994 Raleigh M-Trax 1000 & Manitou FS
1997 Santa Cruz Heckler & GT LTS 1
2001 Santa Cruz Bullit - Old School DH
Gone. 1996 GT RTS 3 & 1996 Orange C16-R

I'll guess at the Manitou FS

I was linking the second half of Boxxer's statement to your one, perhaps wrongly, but it was worth a guess :)

Almost Dave...

I was supposed to pick the IFT from Kaiser before Christmas but just haven't managed yet combination of eternal cold and ill munchkin....

As for cull - nothing from Scuderia Boxxer as yet however if I decide to get a new M0d3rn bike then 1 or more may have to go!

Manitou is getting fettled, Heckler is nearly there, Bullitt needs brakes, GT is a frame (although I have some bits) and the Mtrax is go!!

Well that's me almost done. Three weeks of furious tidying has left me with a half empty loft, a tidy office cupboard and happily, a fatter wallet.
Most of my retro gaming collection is gone, just the Amiga games to sell. Kept the 1990 Mbuk's and the summer specials, TK took the 92/92 and the rest went to recycling after removing the Mint Sauces.
I also found a decent CD player in the loft, which has sold on ebay already.
Lots of spares I was never going to use have gone to good homes and the Inbred goes tomorrow.
So that's me down to just one bike for every day of the week, and all the spares I'm left with are for bikes I actually ride.
Still undecided on the fate of the STS. I really enjoyed the Baltic BawBags on the Delta V, so retro is still strong in my blood, but the STS is do lovely I can't see me bringing myself to drag if through those kind if conditions. So I can keep it for dry days and just accept that it's a garage queen or let it go and concentrate on the bikes I ride. I think I'll give it a few months and hopefully a few rides before I do anything hasty.
In the mean time I'm converting my haul to Canadian dollars while the exchange rate is good, so that's my spending money for Whistler taken care if by stuff I pretty much forgot I had. Happy days.

clubby":7stqhbb8 said:
Still undecided on the fate of the STS. I really enjoyed the Baltic BawBags on the Delta V, so retro is still strong in my blood, but the STS is do lovely I can't see me bringing myself to drag if through those kind if conditions. So I can keep it for dry days and just accept that it's a garage queen or let it go and concentrate on the bikes I ride. I think I'll give it a few months and hopefully a few rides before I do anything hasty.

Nowt wrong with a garage queen if you have the space and don't need the money. ;)

Back