The anti Klein brigade.

Any excuse. I loved mine, wish I still had it. The only colour to have IMHO. Anyone selling an XS? :)

Ok, so you’re all out of Carreras, don’t suppose you got any voodoo’s?
Ring ring … have you got any Carreras, no no Carreras all sold out of Carreras … got some lovely saracens, Specialized and an on one in…bbbrrrrrrr (line goes dead) oh voodoos yep always got loads of those in for service none for sale at moment tho pppffttt (I don’t mind old Carreras and voodoos ie proper ones we do get them sometimes but interestingly these always get over looked by the people constantly asking for Carreras and voodoos) ppfftt

Ring ring … have you got any Carreras, no no Carreras all sold out of Carreras … got some lovely saracens, Specialized and an on one in…bbbrrrrrrr (line goes dead) oh voodoos yep always got loads of those in for service none for sale at moment tho pppffttt (I don’t mind old Carreras and voodoos ie proper ones we do get them sometimes but interestingly these always get over looked by the people constantly asking for Carreras and voodoos) ppfftt
Got any Carreras?

You see hoards of kids on Carreras round here. Groups of 5 or 6 on the same fecking bike! With no trace of trying to individualise them at all. What's going on? When I was at school having exactly the same bike as someone else was the stuff of nightmares and the bike was customised as soon as it got out of the shop. Not anymore it seems, as long as it's a Carrera you're good! 😁

Klein ...breakable. Thats the most stupid thing Ive ever heard. You confuse this with Easton E9 tubing my man! Kleins are far from being known for failure.

Hope they're not all on the Greggs sausage rolls for then I fear they may be severely overloading that frame
well that’s definitely what seems to be going on with full sus voodoos, seems they are prone to the back end quickly turning into a bag of very jangly spanner’s greggs sausage rolls or not, as well as the other parts made of tin foil or Angel delight grade plastic

Back