The all new Klunker!

theredchili":27xeh14k said:
They are only bringing 50 into the UK for 2013, one of them is coming my way ;)

have you got the Klunker yet?

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.

dkdaz":1vw48ghr said:
theredchili":1vw48ghr said:

Put my order in this morning after seeing one in the metal at the london bike show this weekend.

the transition guy said they are going to organise a klunker uplift day in the summer, at forest of dean, with the fastest time down winning a Klunker.

I cancelled my order due to being made redundant the Friday before Christmas, sadley this had to give,gutted.

theredchili":rvykjxk3 said:
dkdaz":rvykjxk3 said:
theredchili":rvykjxk3 said:

I cancelled my order due to being made redundant the Friday before Christmas, sadley this had to give,gutted.

sorry to hear that fella. where did you order it from?

dkdaz":33k1d2d6 said:
theredchili":33k1d2d6 said:
dkdaz":33k1d2d6 said:
theredchili":33k1d2d6 said:

sorry to hear that fella. where did you order it from?

Noah's Ark

cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock

dkdaz":139jl3v1 said:
cool cheers.

i have ordered one from tweeks, but thought i'd ring round to see if anyone has any left in stock

What colour did you get ? I know when I was looking to get mine there were only 4-5 left not pre ordered!

theredchili":2idqu5r6 said:
dkdaz":2idqu5r6 said:
cool cheers.

What colour did you get ? I know when I was looking to get mine there were only 4-5 left not pre ordered!

i ordered an orange one.

however, thanks for the tip about Noahs Ark, just ordered one from them and its due next week. its a white one that comes with the pad set.

appologies if its the one you had cancelled. :(

If i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you a beer

dkdaz":228qn5kx said:
theredchili":228qn5kx said:
dkdaz":228qn5kx said:
cool cheers.

i ordered an orange one.

however, thanks for the tip about Noahs Ark, just ordered one from them and its due next week. its a white one that comes with the pad set.

appologies if its the one you had cancelled. :(
If i ever get to meet you, i'll buy you a beer

Yes, that was mine , they ordered it in specially for me ! Hope you enjoy it

Back