The Alien has landed....

Re:

What happened to this great project , did you lose heart with it due to the crack in the frame ? ..

Re:

No... In fact i'm looking at it right now - it's in my living room... :cool:
It's moving forwards slowly, currently trying to remove some horrible pedals from the Suntour XC Pro crank arms i have to go on it.
I've even got some Suntour Powerflo gear cable outer for it!! ;)

Yesss!! , sorry just a little excited as i eagerly await another update and i'd love to keep my bike in the living room too but the Mr's wouldn't agree to it :( and i'm glad your using suntour as it's seriously underrated imo so i hope you get those pedals off without causing any unwanted damage ;) ..

Muddy paw":1itd1kjp said:
....i'd love to keep my bike in the living room too but the Mr's wouldn't agree to it :( .....

That's the good thing about having a bachelor pad!! (Girlfriend doesn't mind it when she comes round neither... ;) )

Alien in the living room, Orange E2 starting in the kitchen! :cool:

Your girlfriend isn't bothered cause she's not living there but ask her to move in and watch the suggestions for you to start tidying the place up begin and she'll more than likely hint at the bikes being moved to make more space :shock: and i never had the pleasure of having a batchelor pad as i never really left my parents as they passed away while i was still living with them :eek: but their are times when i wish i had lived on my own but it had always been cheaper to stay with the parents lol ;) ..

Back