The age old question?

Re: Re:

TGR":e3igocpe said:
Not good for my old heart. Mr History, as Supertramp said you always were a 'Dreamer'.

Nice thought though, I will think of that as I put my coat on .....
And take the long way home?

(couldn't resist, almost embarrassed to admit I was something of a Supertramp fan in the early 80s)

Neil":1a7mdzjz said:
TGR":1a7mdzjz said:
Not good for my old heart. Mr History, as Supertramp said you always were a 'Dreamer'.

(couldn't resist, almost embarrassed to admit I was something of a Supertramp fan in the early 80s)

Not exactly logical....

The History Man":1ovg1phs said:
Neil":1ovg1phs said:
TGR":1ovg1phs said:

Not exactly logical....
...put my coat on... going out on a bike? Take the long way home?

Not exactly crime of the century.

Although it is raining again...

Re:

Supertramp are great but I still prefer looking at long haired Abba ladies.

Richard

The History Man":1q29cvhg said:
:facepalm: (hands in my head) oh no.......
Bloody well right.

You, um, need to give a little bit, lover boy.

(Brought to you by the letter M - which is a subtle wink to another rock band from the 80s - kudos if you know who...)

Anyways, I've learnt my lesson, no more specious Supertramp song references for me, from now on.

OK, really, I mean it. Honest. No more. Ever. Not even in casual conversations.

Re:

M???! Did they not sing a song called Pop Music and music was spelt wrong.

Mr History that pic is just amazing. I am not usually gobsmacked but that worked.

Richard

TGR":drwtceod said:
M???! Did they not sing a song called Pop Music and music was spelt wrong.
Probably, but not the Buzzcocks-esque reference I was looking for - or to channel Mark Lamarr "It's not what it says on the card..."

It was a spurious comment on the album credits on the Power Windows album by Rush.

Re:

Obviously a hard one for me to work out being that I am a mere baby!!! Lol 2112 is the only Rush I ever heard.

Anyways ..,, back to dreaming of the Abba ladies.

Richard

Ps being an ageing punk - oddly I don't like the Buzzcocks and I sm not sure why. Always thought that was odd as I do listen to some crap

Back