Thats what I call a headtube😯

@27motorhead and @XTSTIMAN- thank you for your kind comments.
I went to uni in Newcastle many years ago. Trying to decipher Geordie English as a foreign, clueless 18 years old was fun, but it certainly helped the learning process. Still, after all these years in the UK, now with a British wife, I occasionally catch myself in a state of mild multilingual madness, questioning the correctness of my utterances etc.

Last edited:
That looks great, so glad someone here got it 🙂

Seeing more detail it is certainly a very interesting frame, the alu cable stop blocks are a bit strange but other than that it's looks nicely built, forks look very limited on tyre width so I can see a better set of forks on it.

Did you get the chap who made its name?

Let me know if you bored of it...... I may be tempted to sneak another frameset in 🤣

Oh! If I get stuck with ideas, or otherwise decide to abandon the project, Lee @retrobikeguy, it’s yours. Or if you decide that you really want it, it’s also yours!

Its amazing how geometry can change your perspective.....that head tube is only 25mm taller than my touring frame....and 35mm longer than my pub bike!:LOL:. But, neither look quite like that.

Back