Thats what I call a headtubešŸ˜Æ

I think itā€™s the most interesting frame Iā€™ve seen for years!

+1 on this.

That amount of headtube and the idiosyncratic geometry, tubing and cable runs surely scream 'potential early British ATB build' ala Apps/Cleland?. Even if it isn't it's still an interesting frame for not a lot of money if you're local enough.

(shame the photos aren't zoom-able to get a better look at the quality of the build).

Matt

It's certainly interesting. Who gets a custom frame like that (and why?) and then specs it out with a low end groupset.

may not be the original groupset ā€¦ but also could be a ā€˜hobbyā€™ frame as to a professional build?
Interesting might not equal quality!

Looks heavy but I really like that!

anyone fancy collecting and forwarding it on for me?
Hello Lee,
I should be able to do that for you.
I like the frame as well. I was tempted to have a go at bidding myself. My plan would be to chop it up and re-braze, turning it into a Moulton-esque cruiser, but I guess it would be a bit of a shame really.
Let me know if you end up getting it. I could strip it and box it up etc. for you, if youā€™re happy to arrange the couriers.

Last edited:
This has made the Single Track World forum members features section, so there might be more interest in it now. And maybe an opening bid might be an idea before the seller worries its not going to sell and withdraws it before the end.
Always a worry, especially with low feedback newish ebayers.

I completely forgot about it normally when something is in my watch list I get a reminder ā˜¹ļø

Hope somebody has got it!

Back