Testing teachers

I agree I have had a lot to do with the medical profession and the teaching profession and never been worried that the were compromised by drugs.

Alison

Any method the government comes up with has a hidden agenda:? This is probably a money saving exercise that will kick in in a year or 2 and result with fine and qualified teachers being sacked.Or more likely put on a lower pay scale till theyre 'rating' improves.

Targets never work and have cost many of our institutions their reputation.Please keep this is mind that we are dealing with the tories :evil:
I remember full well growing up at a school where books had to be shared because the 'government' decided to cut those budgets Was that a correct move? did well for the Government but the pu[pils suffered
Then there was the class size issue. :roll:
There is nothing wrong with our teachers the problem lies with the conservatives and their business comes first policies.

im a college lecturer and would gladly be tested regularly, nothing to hide drug wise, anymore....... alcohol is an interesting one as its not illegal but i am totally against being under the influence when at work etc. my industry background backs this up no end now as health and safety make major rulings regarding it.

if its another way to make money for the government, they'll make baby Jesus cry :cry: lol

Back