Withdrawn "TANGE SUPER BIG FORK : 1-1/8, steerer length 140mm, fork φ31.8mm"

n-massa

Rocky Mountain Fan
I'm looking for a syncros "Power Light Fork" (1-1 / 8, steerer length 140mm or more).
We look forward to hearing from those who have it but do not intend to use it.
Please cooperate with my bicycle reconstruction plan.

It is a policy change.
I was looking for "syncros power lite fork", but I found out that the number of products on the market is small, and even if they offer me, the ones that meet the specifications are likely to be expensive.
I will go back to the origin and look for "TANGE SUPER BIG FORK : 1-1/8, steerer length 140mm, fork φ31.8mm".

Therefore, I would like to ask everyone again.
The ideal is an original fork of "EXPERIENCE", but if you have a "TANGE SUPER BIG FORK : 1-1/8, steerer length 140mm, fork φ31.8mm" that you do not plan to use even if it is not original please contact me.

Thank you very much.😉

Last edited:
They're highly sought after, especially the ones with a slightly longer steerer. They come by once and a while, Ebay is a good place to watch as well. The seat post should be a bit more easy, you need to figure out which version you are after. The one in the pic is the first generation and period matching with the forks. There is a German forum member here who reproduced this one in a small batch and look top quality.

They're highly sought after, especially the ones with a slightly longer steerer. They come by once and a while, Ebay is a good place to watch as well. The seat post should be a bit more easy, you need to figure out which version you are after. The one in the pic is the first generation and period matching with the forks. There is a German forum member here who reproduced this one in a small batch and look top quality.
I fully understand that getting a fork is very difficult. After all, you have to check ebay frequently, right? I'm not limited to the first generation of seatposts, but I would like an early generation seatpost. Are Germans also selling on ebay? When I contacted a person who sells a wonderfully elaborately reproduced seatpost on ebay, it seems that there are no plans to create 30.4 mm ...
The road to getting the necessary parts is likely to be long.

This one popped up a while back from New Zealand. Maybe a little pricey for the condition of the paint below the crown

This one popped up a while back from New Zealand. Maybe a little pricey for the condition of the paint below the crown

Thank you for teaching me. I feel like jumping right away.
However, it would be nice if the rust condition under crown was thin rust only on the surface, but I do not know how serious it is.
I think "Power Lite Fork" is popular and few in number, so the price will be reasonable (I don't know the right price ...).
In my judgment, NZ $ 600 is a little too expensive. I wish I had a plethora of money.😥

Thanks for the information you provided😉

Back